We all have different fitness goals. The great thing is no ones is better or worse than yours–everyone has goals for themselves and that is how it should be! Goals (not only in fitness) are so important to have. They give you guidance and a direction on where you are going, not to mention something to work for and feel absolutely amazing when you hit them!
No matter how big or small your fitness goals are I can assure you they are great ones! The most important thing to do it to only compare your goals to your self…try and do better than you did the day before. Maybe that is getting in one more rep, running for a minute longer on the treadmill, or getting yourself to the gym the weekend. Any small step usually turns out to be big ones in the long run.
So you may be wondering how can I build a fantastic 🍑🍑 at home?! Don’t get me wrong, it definitely helps to use weights because it puts more resistance on your muscles..ripping them more to build them back even stronger. BUT I have found a wonderful alternative! I bought the best booty band you can find, click here to check it out.
Now trust me, I have been using this same resistance for a while and it still kills me every time! (plus it doesn’t slip at all) 10/10 recommend!
1. Glute Kick-Backs
- Begin on all fours, with a straight spine
- Start by kicking your left leg back behind you, you can keep your leg straight or bent at a 90-degree angle (as pictured)
- When you kick your leg back squeeze your left glute muscle
- Bring your leg back down to starting position, squeezing your glute through the entire movement
- Complete 12 reps x 4 sets for each leg
2. Booty Bandy Jumping Jacks
- Begin with your feet together
- Jump up with your feet landing farther than shoulder-width apart and your hands above your head, like a starfish
- Complete the same motion but back to your starting position
- If you do not have a booty band, you can replace this movement with jump squats
- Complete 15 reps x 5 sets
- Begin by standing with your feet together
- Step forward with your right leg, bending at a 90-degree angle
- Make sure to squeeze your glutes throughout the whole movement
- Step back to your starting position and complete the movement again with your left leg
- Complete 14 reps (switching legs) x 4 sets
- Begin with your feet shoulder-width apart
- Squat down so your thighs are parallel to the ground and your knees make a 90-degree angle
- If you have a booty band– the key here you have resistance at two points, up and down with your squat and outward trying to keep your knees apart. Make sure your knees do not cave inward
- Squeeze your glutes and raise yourself back up to your starting position
- Complete 14 reps x 4 sets
5. Standing Kick-Backs
- Begin holding on to a sturdy structure or wall, feet placed together
- Keep your left leg straight and kick it backward, squeezing your glute muscles
- Continue squeezing as you bring your leg back to its starting position
- Complete 12 reps (each leg) x 4 sets
If you are looking for more booty workouts to pump up your peach, check out these 4 simple moves to grow your glutes!
Ughh, Pin Me for Later 📌